Crevavi was started in December 2011 by a diverse team of IT professionals from various backgrounds who came together with a common vision of enriching lives by value creation through technology
Our aim is to develop products and provide solutions to our business clients and end customers that make a positive difference to their businesses and lives.
Our comprehensive portfolio of products and services include Robotics, Embedded hardware, firmware, Board Support Packages and Embedded application development.
Crevavi capitalizes on the strength of our numerous combined synergies and core capabilities – more than a decade of experience in Embedded technologies and domain knowledge of the Industries.
Our commitment is to succeed through the success of our clients and customers
- Create: We aim to Create solutions that add value to our clients and customers to help them conduct their businesses with greater ease and efficiency.
- Embed: Embedded technologies form the crux of the solutions that we offer to our clients and the customers
- Empower: We intend to Empower the technical community by imparting practical and quality education and training.
To consistently enrich lives by value creation through technology
We are determined to create futuristic innovative solutions by transforming information technologies into products and services for a better tomorrow. Strive to create knowledge empowered human capital by imparting practical education that is easy to learn, affordable and fun.
- Responsibility towards society
- Value and content focused
- Integrity and credibility
- Fair, Openness and trust
- Collaboration and shared values
- 40+ years of cumulative experience in embedded system domain
- Experience in serving world leading Industries in Retail, Computer peripherals, Automotive, Medical Equipments and Robotics
- Firmware, Device Driver, Application Development
- 8/16/32 bit processors / controllers
- Embedded OS – Linux, Android, WinCE, VXWorks
- Hardware design on 8/16/32 bit processors / controllers
Our Focus Areas
- Robotics – Mechatronics and Software
- Embedded Systems – Hardware and Software
- Mobile Computing – Mobile OS and Applications
- Cloud – Exploit the growth and availability of Cloud Services